Monday, May 5, 2008

Reflection #2

It has now been a week since my last reflection on skills/ reading strategies. Looking back at the week that has just ending makes me very relieved because its now pretty smooth sailing from here. All of my class projects are now done and over with for the most part. The only one I still need to turn in is my The Things They Carried letter to a soldier for my reading 96 class. Overall I followed through on everything I wrote in my last reflection. The hard part of it was of course my Spanish and making sure I went though my flash cards at least once a day or more. Doing a reflection was a lot of help because I saw everything I need to do and how I should go about doing each idea on my to do list. Also it was helpful because I had to put a lot of thought in to it and how I would need to manage my time to get every thing done with the time I had. Something I would do different or mostly add to it would be making a more detailed calendar with the time I have for school work assigning each class a set time so I make sure I get all of my subjects in. The only challenges I have this week is study for my finals for next week and make sure am prepared for the exit exams this rest of the week and next week. Also I will carry on making a to do list and a time schedule to make sure I stay organize though out the days to come.

No comments: